.223 Oal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
trim anything over the 1.760 but measure after you re-size as it will stretch when run through the sizing die. If you are going for accuracy you might want to trim them all to the same length but for pinking I would not go through the trouble.

A simple way to have a go no-go gauge is to lock your calipers at the max length. If the case will not slide between then youll need to put in in the trimmer

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
trim anything over the 1.760 but measure after you re-size as it will stretch when run through the sizing die. If you are going for accuracy you might want to trim them all to the same length but for pinking I would not go through the trouble.

A simple way to have a go no-go gauge is to lock your calipers at the max length. If the case will not slide between then youll need to put in in the trimmer

Outstanding advise right here. Mine grow about .006/.007" after sizing. And I have a crap ton that measure real close to but not quite to the top. Until I size them that is. That pushes them over into the "trim it" catagory. :grumble:

Latest posts

Top Bottom