22LR Ammo Will Be Gone Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't state an actual number (I really don't know anyways...), but I'm amply supplied. Was caught short-handed years ago --- "Never more", said the Raven. There's no strain on yourself financially, or the supply chain when you just add a little each month to your stockpile.

:wink2:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First if you are using his site to find these deals. Know he is making money off the links he is providing more than likely. Second if stuff is selling out in 1 minute he is helping that also. Is it really a big deal with ammoseek and others. Maybe maybe not, just be aware.

As for if we are going to have another longterm shortage. I hope we aren't but its very likely. I have heard or read multiple FFLs saying all distributors are empty last few days of 22LR. That sucks.

I was talking to @Cowcatcher the other day about they should still have capacity they can bring online after the last scare and ramp up to 7-24 again quickly. He had a great point. Basically If ammo manufactures didn't see this year coming with an election year and possibilities of dims taking over and who knows what else including natural disasters. They should have already had them factories running full tilt. I agreed their parking lots should have looked like Wal-Mart at Christmas with Shipping containers everywhere full of ammo just waiting to drop it on the market when an event like this happened. Lets hope this virus deal gets sorted quickly and people calm back down quickly.
I don't take the word of anyone that's a shill for gun companies, ammo companies or any company. He talks about panic buying and he's causing it. Ha.
I don't even watch his channel anymore or anyone that has an enormous following. I'd rather watch people that's just normal shooters and are straight honest.
That's how I feel. That's the end of it

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son was selling on Armslist, until I said I'm interested in 1....he had 2 cases. My B Day is this month.

2027414_01_5000_rounds_cci_mini_mag_22lr__640.jpg
Mine as well. Hint....hint

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how the huge gun channels seem to have plenty of ammo....Ha.
Any entertainment or information provided by that loser Yankee Marshal, and the rest of mega sites, has long been beat to death.
Those guys are desperate to keep the money train moving because it's almost stopped for them. I like sites that you can see work and their pleasure in presenting it. Not flashy, just cool.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how the huge gun channels seem to have plenty of ammo....Ha.
Any entertainment or information provided by that loser Yankee Marshal, and the rest of mega sites, has long been beat to death.
Those guys are desperate to keep the money train moving because it's almost stopped for them. I like sites that you can see work and their pleasure in presenting it. Not flashy, just cool.
As someone with inside info on that stuff, they get almost all of it "donated" to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom