22LR Ammo Will Be Gone Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had some assorted ammo from 1966. I was 10. 22 shorts, longs and long rifle. I know how old they are because I sealed the mason jar with a note in it saying how much ammo and types. That was to keep my brother out of my stash. It was in box of stuff I went through late last year. I knew this guy who had a single shot plunger 22 rifle that shot all of this. I think any 22 would shoot it but I was just making sure and I wanted to shoot the rifle I've been trying to buy off of him for 3 years (had one just like it).
Memory lane. All of it shot and the shorts had a cool report. I grew up in a very humid place. No ac, just a swamp cooler in summer and open flamed heater in the winter. We had tons of moisture in our home 24/7 365. Ha.
They all shot

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few months back, I made a post that dealt with the previous .22 and .223 shortage, and I opined that most of this ammo was being bought and hoarded courtesy of George Sorros, as he is one of the biggest sponsors of the BLM and Antifa terrorist groups.
Imagine this for a minute. All of the black street gangs were to band together, and all the mexican gangs did the same, but if they decided to all unite, there could potentially be roving gangs of hundreds of thousands roaming the countryside taking whatever they need or want, like a plague of locusts and would have no kind of resistance. Now .22’s aren’t much of a round but if each one of these people had a rifle and a thousand rounds of .22, they could scour the countryside turning those .22’s into .223’s,.308’s and whatever, scavenging whatever they need from any citizens as they go thru each city and county. If you think this is so far out there that it’s unthinkable, hide and watch.
If anyone thinks this is just too scary, or nutty a scenario to consider, think back a couple years and tell me that what’s happening today wasn't unbelievable back then.
:soapbox:

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few months back, I made a post that dealt with the previous .22 and .223 shortage, and I opined that all this ammo was being bought and hoarded by the likes of George Sorros, as he is one of the biggest sponsors of the BLM and Antifa terrorist groups.
Imagine this for a minute. All of the black street gangs were to band together, and all the mexican gangs did the same, but if they decided to all unite, there could potentially be roving gangs of hundreds of thousands of these scum roaming the countryside taking whatever they need or want, like a plague of locusts and would have no kind of resistance. Now .22’s aren’t much of a round but if each one of these scum had a rifle and a couple thousand rounds of .22, they could scour the countryside turning those .22’s into .223’s,.308’s and whatever, scavenging whatever they need from any citizens as they go thru each city and county. If you think this is so far out there that it’s unthinkable, hide and watch.
You ain’t seen nothin’ yet. If anyone thinks this is just too scary a scenario to consider, think back a couple years and tell me that what’s happening today was too totally unbelievable even a couple years ago.
I agree except the blacks and mexicans hate each other and are more likely to battle for areas of the states.
Regardless of what they do, we have to be ready to act. We are better armed and trained than any group of felons. We just have to stop being afraid of hurting their feelings. No kidding! We have seen nothing but a campaign to make white america afraid to say or do anything without being charged with a hate crime.
Trust me. If you f with my constitution, state, family or community you can bet I'll respond with hate. Lasting, pure hate. My Dad, till the day he died, hated the Japanese. He HATED them. If that's a crime. too bad. I can live with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom