.22lr Pocket Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I like my bobcat. It only runs on stingers though. It’s all there weight wise and the grip is a little to wide IMO. The wide grip does make it easy to hold.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife bought us a pair, they were ammo sensitive, mine like Mini-Mags and Aguilar HV, hers likes standard velocity from every manufacturer she has tried. Do your homework if you get this little gun.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

A good 22 pistol should not jam, maybe occasionally. 22 ammo are known for dirty and some duds.
I tried CCI,Winchester,Aguila, and Remy GB in mine. Also, changed mags. I have owned a lot of 22 pistols with no jams.

Last edited:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I share your affliction, I've had the Beretta, liked it. I have a number of S+W 2213/2214's, but my favorite is the S+W 61-3. It doesn't have a great reputation, I found a good one that shoots and functions as it should, and it is nice and small... :)

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good choice. That beretta is hard to beat in my opinion. Mine doesn't like cheapo ammo, but I'm still pretty fond of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom