<*}}}><

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I would sneak a little fishing in between the rain drops....I caught two before I called it a day, one went 2.8lbs and the other went 2.1lbs. Both were caught on my Pflueger Trion 120 - `5 Uglystik Lite Pro using a zoom swimmin` chunk on a #1 Gamakatsu hook. Ultralight fun! C&R-------<*}}}><

EZl3paFl.jpg

rIQBCGml.jpg

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like you are catch and release because that bass this morning appears to the be one of the same bass you caught on Friday. I have a pond that I fish on my hunting lease and we have caught the same 6 lb bass three times in the last 3 years.
Here's those pics side-by-side but not perfect to scale. It has the same markings down the side and the same tail fin injury. He looks hungrier today though.
upload_2019-6-17_14-16-26.png

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like you are catch and release because that bass this morning appears to the be one of the same bass you caught on Friday. I have a pond that I fish on my hunting lease and we have caught the same 6 lb bass three times in the last 3 years.
Here's those pics side-by-side but not perfect to scale. It has the same markings down the side and the same tail fin injury. He looks hungrier today though.
View attachment 138212

I rekon it could be but it would have to have lost 8oz since Friday....but I did catch them in the same area, a little creek at the head of the pond...

WyD8Okll.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 138212
He just likes the taste of yer thumb.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imagine that......3 times in 6 days?

test pic.jpg

Well, here`s a pic from this morning.....same spot, same bait and she went 2lbs even. This is a scappy little Bass especially on an ultralight. (Pflueger Trion 120 - `5 Uglystik Lite Pro)

103_0875 (2).JPG

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This morning`s walk produced a nice Gill and a 2lb Bass, both caught using a Emerald Minnow Road Runner using my Pflueger Trion 120 on a `5 Uglystik Lite Pro with 6lb Trilene XL.

gCZiiT2l.jpg

ZizLuQUl.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a first for me and caught a crawdad while bass fishing. Sucker was hungry!

51837560ce266fb002a3525f6a162adf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was a wee tot grampa to me fishing ( in FL) and I found it more fun to sling crabs then fish.. You had to sling them before they broke water or they'd drop.. Next day or so we went back with traps and a crab boil followed..

Latest posts

Top Bottom