3,000 psi air pumps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need an air pump for my new PCP air rifle. The max pressure for the on board tank is 3k psi. I’ve seen the electric 4500 psi pumps on Amazon ranging from $300 and up.but they all look to be Chinese crap.
I know about scuba tanks, scba tanks and I’ve talk to welding supply shops that will lease me a 4500 psi bottle.
I am trying to see if there might be another source for this kind of compressed air that I’m an not familiar with.
ideally, I’d like to have a compressor at the house.
Does anyone know of an industry that uses this kind of air pressure?
Looks like i have a Shoebox. Its ok.
Also looks like they are out of business.
Mine stays put till i sell my pcp guns.
Keepin it all for now.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really can’t believe I found one of these, but I got this off eBay and it was local. This model generates 3,500 PSI at 3.5 SCFM.

They don’t make ‘‘em like this anymore and made in Indiana USA!

1EFE2E05-E4D9-4F4E-97A3-9D6F9BFAD191.jpeg

5B229E49-74CD-4C6E-8014-0401BEE7B31E.jpeg

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please make sure that you don't use it for breathing air otherwise you'll probably die.

I'm sure that's not his intended purpose with that much pressure.
Back in the day the company I worked for had a paint booth out back. The oilless breathable air compressor we used for their breathing masks was in a room outside of the paint booth.
The painters started complaining of headaches and dizziness in the mornings, but the afternoons were good to go.
What I found was that a forklift driver was parking his forklift next to the air vent leading into the building where the compressor was located to warm it up in the morning.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure that's not his intended purpose with that much pressure.
Back in the day the company I worked for had a paint booth out back. The oilless breathable air compressor we used for their breathing masks was in a room outside of the paint booth.
The painters started complaining of headaches and dizziness in the mornings, but the afternoons were good to go.
What I found was that a forklift driver was parking his forklift next to the air vent leading into the building where the compressor was located to warm it up in the morning.
We have 4500 psi cylinders for breathing air in SCBA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom