3-gun questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
38 specials are 9x29 why wont they work??
and I apprciate the offer I may need to bum a pistol Im a little fullsized light right now, maybe I can get that cleared up by April. I just cant decide what to go with I keep drifting back to a Glock 17

Oh yeah, they are aren't they. At this point I am going to have to wait for a response from Mr. Pinto on the 38 special.

I use a Glock 34.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes 38 special is OK, it does make the minor power floor, so yes you can use it if you want.

No back up guns, no New York reloads. KurtM

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mike Pinto,
I think I found an error in the scoring page of the 3 gun rules, One “C” and one “D” zone hit should = +.5 seconds not -.5 seconds
The minimum caliber should also be 5.45x39 not 5.54x39.

Why don't we start letting semi auto shotguns shoot in HM again?
Why don't we allow optics on rifles in HM as well.
I think both of these changes would help get more shooters involved and not hurt the competitiveness of the division.

Thanks Jesse, but since these get edited before posting, I can't be responsible for what ends up on the website. I think anyone who has ever even held a gun could probably make the caliber conversion assumption. The -.5 to +.5 is an error in the final posted version. We are fixin to eliminate HM and Open and just run non-magnified and magnified and everyone goes heads up. Too many stinkin divisions already.

In Mesa, if you shoot HM optic, there is no pump restriction on the SG, but there is in HM irons. We don't have enough people to get that granular. With only 1 person shootin HM at all of our matches, I don't think we need to adjust anything just yet. We will entertain the idea, we have been talking about it already too.

M

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We haven't got rid of any of the divisions yet. If you shoot HM, we can split out optic and iron if we have more then one person shooting HM. If Tom is the only one shooting HM, again, then it really doesn't matter. We have also only had 1 open shooter. Maybe we should combine open and HM! :)

If you would like to discuss who is responsible for the edits on the site and posting and inner workings, we can discuss that off-line.

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom