3-gun shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recoil in a Benelli?? I just got done shooting the Ft. Benning 3 Gun Challenge and I shot with Ms. Katy Harris a small 16 year old girl who is also a team mate of mine for Salient shotguns. She and I shoot a VERY lightened M2 Benelli and she is very fast with that platform, and at no time did I hear her say BOY THAT KICKS!! I think most folks are way too afraid of Benelli cause an ubncles cousin on someones moms side said they kicked alot! If you think that think of Katy! 87 pounds of 16 year old girl beating a lot of full size guys with a LIGHT M2.

As an aside I very well may have a M1 Benelli COMPLETELY match ready, all work done by Mr. Weakhand himself for sale in the near futur and it will be around $1100. KurtM

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Recoil in a Benelli?? I just got done shooting the Ft. Benning 3 Gun Challenge and I shot with Ms. Katy Harris a small 16 year old girl who is also a team mate of mine for Salient shotguns. She and I shoot a VERY lightened M2 Benelli and she is very fast with that platform, and at no time did I hear her say BOY THAT KICKS!! I think most folks are way too afraid of Benelli cause an ubncles cousin on someones moms side said they kicked alot! If you think that think of Katy! 87 pounds of 16 year old girl beating a lot of full size guys with a LIGHT M2.

As an aside I very well may have a M1 Benelli COMPLETELY match ready, all work done by Mr. Weakhand himself for sale in the near futur and it will be around $1100. KurtM

You should part it out.

Give you $100 for the barrel.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well I shoot an 8" Saiga and used to hunt turkeys with a 10ga bolt gun, so recoil is obviously not an issue for me. But recoil management is an issue in any gun you want to run as fast as possible. Otherwise, there would be no need for clamshell muzzle breaks and ammo that just exceeds the minimum power factor. :)

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the Benelli recoil thing is really a non issue.

I shot Kurt's camo M1 and my SLP back to back and the M1 didn't really have more recoil, it had different recoil.

I know that sounds dumb but it's the only way I can describe it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom