3 states have defunded planned parenthood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We (church) have helped many young women who have become pregnant. In fact, we have an unwed mothers home in Del City. The girls can live there free of charge, finish their high school education, and learn infant care and parenting skills. They are also given the choice to give the infant up for adoption to a couple of their choosing.

I'd much rather support and volunteer for this type of establishment than the butcher house of Planned Parenthood.
My point is that your delusional perception of abortions would most likely change substantially if you spent some time in communities where it's happening, talking and learning from those that are thinking about it, or dealing with the after-effects.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go get them, there are hundreds of thousands parent-less abused and neglected children in the U.S. Why do you need an invitation? I will not argue when life begins, but I will give testimonial that unwanted children live miserable lives. Are you willing to take responsibility for the abuse and neglect these children suffer? Would you allow an animal to be abused, neglected and suffer in pain?

Yes. I have two living with me now and have for the last 8 years. I wish I had the money, or help from others, to help those other neglected children.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No doubt that I am downfallen; especially in my young and dumb years. I try to following the teaches of the church that I feel in my heart are the correct moral path. Regardless, I'll sin again, and will keep trying to live within the teachings I believe are correct. After all, there was only one perfect person to have ever walked the earth.

I did not mean to insult, hope it wasn't taken that way. Earlier you said if people followed the teachings of the church it would be better but now you say just those you believe in, do others have that right also be it within a church or personal morals?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
INCIDENCE OF ABORTION

• Half of pregnancies among American women are unintended, and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion.

•Twenty-one percent of all pregnancies (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion.

• In 2011, 1.06 million abortions were performed. From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions occurred.

• Each year, 1.7% of women aged 15–44 have an abortion [2]. Half have had at least one previous abortion.

• At least half of American women will experience an unintended pregnancy by age 45, and at 2008 abortion rates, one in 10 women will have an abortion by age 20, one in four by age 30 and three in 10 by age 45.
WOW!
This sounds like an amazing way for conservatives to win the women's vote.

Please proceed governor.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having an unwanted child isn't inflicting harm on another person, both the child and those forced to support it? Also do we have confirmation of when life begins or just opinions? Also you keep saying "innocent life", do you follow original sin doctrine?

Life begins at conception. Yes, I follow the original sin doctrine.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will not argue when life begins, but I will give testimonial that unwanted children live miserable lives. Are you willing to take responsibility for the abuse and neglect these children suffer? Would you allow an animal to be abused, neglected and suffer in pain?

We should kill them too for their own good. No one that has had a bad childhood is worth saving anyways.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW!
This sounds like an amazing way for conservatives to win the women's vote.

Please proceed governor.

Just reporting how many babies have been murdered. And if the actually pictures of the killings were made available, many kids would be saved. Just search for Greek abortions if you want to see what this does to these innocent babies.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not mean to insult, hope it wasn't taken that way. Earlier you said if people followed the teachings of the church it would be better but now you say just those you believe in, do others have that right also be it within a church or personal morals?

No offense taken. I'm enjoying the conversation. I think most, if not all, people know what is morally right and wrong in the own heart. Otherwise, society would be chaos. Even the atheist knows right from wrong. Whether it is learned through society or planted in the soul, I don't know. If it is learned through society then it has come from the teachings of the bible. Also, I don't think any particular religion or Christian denomination is 100% correct. However, for me, the Catholic church and its teachings are the closest to what I believe in my heart to be the correct moral path.

Latest posts

Top Bottom