3 states have defunded planned parenthood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really, have you not read the proceeding posts from people that have worked with women who are contemplating abortion or who have had an abortion. where are your facts and first hand accounts, Sport.
I've been to abortion clinics with women who had abortions, first hand.

They don't have "issues". You have issues.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrong. Self defense and the 2nd Amendment are your rights. But, it is up to you to provide the means to exercise those rights.

So you have to pay for one right yourself, but not the other?

Gotta disagree with YG on your point too. I've never volunteered myself, but I dated a volunteer/employee for a short while and have personally know several women who have had abortions. Only one has expressed any kind of regret. The stats show over 95% don't regret the decision. I also know exactly how long the procedure takes and how inconvenient it is. It's not a big deal. Because it's...not a big deal.

3 in 10 women will have an abortion by menopause. S4F brought up a a valid point. The family members of those 3 in 10 often do not know...what a murderous whore they would think their daughter, sister, or partner is. I can name a few, and what church they go to, and who doesn't know - and why.

Living with blinders on has to be hard. So does being a woman. Fatherhood is an option. Catch me if you can. Reproductive rights are not equal without abortion. Period.

Another funny point S4F made. The only CASA volunteer I know personally had an abortion as a teenager. It's almost as if Uncle Jeff is a reasonable person with life experience. Who'd a thunk? That evil, sinful whore. She should have had that career-felon's baby, just because she didn't get the parenting she needed because here parent's were junkies who abandoned her as a toddler (mother was institutionalized for years for severe mental illness) leaving her to figure out life on her own more or less. Selfish, evil whore. Fawk your graduate degree, fawk your teenage years and 20s spent helping others. Right?

I grow weary of the self-righteous, ill-mannered ******** hidden behind a guise of religion and moral superiority. Live your life in your house and stay the hell out of your neighbors. You haven't a clue how some people live. Count yourselves lucky.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...I have spent time with young unwed mothers contemplating abortion...
But only in a religious context, if I understand correctly. This is a *highly* biased environment for this particular topic. Your experience will be vastly different at a place like Planned Parenthood.

...Encouraging / allowing abortion puts them on lifetime path of regret and emotional problems...
This is a common viewpoint, but it's wrong in most cases. Go talk to professionals (outside of the church) that deal with these issues on a daily basis. The catholic church, in particular, has harmed way more women than it's helped in this regard.

...Those that give the child up for adoption or choose to keep it for themselves seem to have little regret...
Another common viewpoint, but again wrong in too many cases.

How do you know so much about what women think and feel, yet not trust them enough to make the best decision for her and her fetus?

Latest posts

Top Bottom