3 states have defunded planned parenthood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pssssh! That heathen spawn is going to live a life of misery chained to a cinder block out back of a beat up single wide. It's better off dead.

You joke about that, but I've seen it in real life. 6&7 y/o siblings wearing dentures because their mother had beat the teeth out of their heads.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you have to pay for one right yourself, but not the other?

Gotta disagree with YG on your point too. I've never volunteered myself, but I dated a volunteer/employee for a short while and have personally know several women who have had abortions. Only one has expressed any kind of regret. The stats show over 95% don't regret the decision. I also know exactly how long the procedure takes and how inconvenient it is. It's not a big deal. Because it's...not a big deal.

3 in 10 women will have an abortion by menopause. S4F brought up a a valid point. The family members of those 3 in 10 often do not know...what a murderous whore they would think their daughter, sister, or partner is. I can name a few, and what church they go to, and who doesn't know - and why.

Living with blinders on has to be hard. So does being a woman. Fatherhood is an option. Catch me if you can. Reproductive rights are not equal without abortion. Period.

Another funny point S4F made. The only CASA volunteer I know personally had an abortion as a teenager. It's almost as if Uncle Jeff is a reasonable person. Who'd a thunk?

Both rights are free to you. If you want to exercise your 2nd amendment right you can buy a gun or come out to OKC Gun Club. I'd be happy to let you shoot my guns. To exercise your right to self defense - use your fist, knife, board, gun, or whatever you can afford.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both rights are free to you. If you want to exercise your 2nd amendment right you can buy a gun or come out to OKC Gun Club. I'd be happy to let you shoot my guns. To exercise your right to self defense - use your fist, knife, board, gun, or whatever you can afford.

I got plenty of of guns. I also got plenty of minding my own fawking business. Feel free to borrow some of that if your high horse turns up lame.

If your political/personal values can fit on a bumper sticker, and you're middle aged, I don't envy you. Life and the legal system, and medicine, aren't black and white like you want them to be.

You just advocated for banning a product something that by another name you encouraged women to take. Birth control pills. And you want people to take you seriously. Shoulder thing that goes up ring a bell? We've no tolerance for the ignorant supporting gun control here, why should we tolerate this?

Read more, talk less.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got plenty of of guns. I also got plenty of minding my own fawking business. Feel free to borrow some of that if your high horse turns up lame.

If your political/personal values can fit on a bumper sticker, and you're middle aged, I don't envy you. Life and the legal system, and medicine, aren't black and white like you want them to be.

You just advocated for banning a product something that by another name you encouraged women to take. Birth control pills.

Read more, talk less.

That is refreshing. I've seen your posts. I'm glad we are nowhere near in our thinking. Oh, by the way - I'm for birth control. Just wasn't aware that the "morning after pill" took effect before conception, if true. I stated that before but guess you didn't read the post or couldn't understand.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not joking. There are some really jacked up folk running around popping out kids. It still doesn't make the wholesale slaughter of millions of babies alright.

If you have any compassion at all, you would agree that a life aborted is better than a life of fear and misery. Honestly, we treat animals more humanely than we treat humans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom