4473's and ID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious why it matters to you? It isn't your license involved, it is mine. The OP admitted that he shows the CCW just to be an ass. Why do I need to deal with that? If you have a DL, don't hassle me. It's pretty simple. Does it make a person feel better to show someone their CHL?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious why it matters to you? It isn't your license involved, it is mine. The OP admitted that he shows the CCW just to be an ass. Why do I need to deal with that? If you have a DL, don't hassle me. It's pretty simple. Does it make a person feel better to show someone their CHL?

I'm with Dustin on this guys.

No need to get one's knickers in a knot. I have no stake in this game one way or the other aside from being a consumer. I'm not a FFL, nor have I ever paid attention to what they document on the sale. So I am wondering what makes a CCW or other ID more risky for an FFL licensee to accept than an OK DL. Does the ATF look poorly upon people providing ID aside from an OK DL?

Latest posts

Top Bottom