75-100 vehicle pileup crash on I-35W in Fort Worth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard it was eight hours from the farm, but I don't remember if that was on the tour at the farm or somewhere else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braum's

In order to maintain the freshness of its products, the company does not open stores outside of a 300-mile (483 km) radius of the home farm in Tuttle, Oklahoma.[1] As of 2017, there are almost 300 stores in operation, with 128 stores in Oklahoma, 99 in Texas, 27 in Kansas and 13 in both Arkansas and Missouri.[2]

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best Banana Splits we ever had was at the Braum's in Gainesville, TX back in the '90s.

They built the Braum's in Madill not long after that.
:drunk2:

I remember Braum's Banana Splits. I use to treat myself to one about once a year until I became diabetic. Now I can not have one. If I had known this was going to happen anyway I would have eaten more of them.

Back on topic, your folks be careful out there. I know some of you have to drive on it but I also know many of you other old farts could fall and break a hip or something. Be safe folks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braum's

In order to maintain the freshness of its products, the company does not open stores outside of a 300-mile (483 km) radius of the home farm in Tuttle, Oklahoma.[1] As of 2017, there are almost 300 stores in operation, with 128 stores in Oklahoma, 99 in Texas, 27 in Kansas and 13 in both Arkansas and Missouri.[2]
Their ice cream plant used to be in Ponca City. The company asked if they could shut down one block of a street that almost nobody used because of all the trucks backing into the loading docks.
City refused and Braums moved the plant to another city. Dumb arsed city lost tons of jobs and money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom