This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, where do you guys draw the line? Should all drugs be legal? Or just this one?

If you think the government should stay out of it entirely, then who pays for the associated costs?

My question is, where is your conviction regarding opiates and several drugs that are given out like candy?

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My question is, where is your conviction regarding opiates and several drugs that are given out like candy?

I think they are also bad news and cause people lots of heartache.

I'm not trying to be hard on anyone, but there are a lot of people in this country that living in a drug stupor all the time. It doesn't make us strong.

I know some legitimate people are in pain and I don't want people to suffer either, but even in that case I wonder how well they are being served by the drugs long term either.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they are also bad news and cause people lots of heartache.

I'm not trying to be hard on anyone, but there are a lot of people in this country that living in a drug stupor all the time. It doesn't make us strong.

I know some legitimate people are in pain and I don't want people to suffer either, but even in that case I wonder how well they are being served by the drugs long term either.

I just don't get the naysayers, there's no real fundamental logic behind it when sugar is probably more detrimental to society as a whole, considering all factors. Emotional considerations....I get.....sort of. But essentially, if you guys were gun grabbers, this would be analogous to losing your minds over slingshots.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you’re back. I knew you would show up before long. This is a better investment than a bitcoin ATM!

The nasal spray application looks great to me. Like Flonase just spray right to the mucus membrane.

This is better than Nasal Spray! http://www.trokie.com/

Bitcoin helped make this stuff possible! But Cannabis I will be wealthy from. I own everything outright (trusts and corp's are fun), and have made extensive moves ahead of time for JUST such an occasion. This is where I call home. This is where I do Commerce.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't get the naysayers, there's no real fundamental logic behind it when sugar is probably more detrimental to society as a whole, considering all factors. Emotional considerations....I get.....sort of. But essentially, if you guys were gun grabbers, this would be analogous to losing your minds over slingshots.

Diabetes kills more people a year than all firearms combined. 79,535 death certificates listing it as the underlying cause of death in 2015 alone. BAN COCA-COLA!

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol @ voted no to keep thieving down. hilarious.
So do you think people steal from other people so they’ll have tools to use for their own jobs?

I would bet that most things that are stolen are sold to buy drugs.
Holy crap if you’ve never had something stolen you’re one of the lucky ones.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do you think people steal from other people so they’ll have tools to use for their own jobs?

I would bet that most things that are stolen are sold to buy drugs.
Holy crap if you’ve never had something stolen you’re one of the lucky ones.
At the risk of putting words in his mouth, I think he was laughing at the idea that keeping it illegal will prevent theft. And you seem to be proving his point.

If anything, legalizing it should reduce theft as it should reduce cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom