80 MPH SPEED SIGNS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drove up to Grove from Yukon yesterday on the Turner and the Will Rogers turnpike and didn't see one. Maybe they are installing them today sometime.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, this is not happening right away. It only gave the Turnpike Authority the ability to raise the limit to 80mph. Nothing in the law said they actually have to do it.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove up to Grove from Yukon yesterday on the Turner and the Will Rogers turnpike and didn't see one. Maybe they are installing them today sometime.

Be glad when they are posted. I drive the Turner to OKC on a regular basis and most folks are already driving 80 +. It would be great if it were 3 lanes all the way between Tulsa and OKC.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be glad when they are posted. I drive the Turner to OKC on a regular basis and most folks are already driving 80 +. It would be great if it were 3 lanes all the way between Tulsa and OKC.

I agree. Turner is getting so crowded that they really need to add that 3rd lane all the way through. I would prefer that instead of increasing the speed limit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom