90 F150 problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But @RickN is driving one of my chance vehicles. Wish I still had that one. Nissans are better than Fords almost all the time.
Yes and we love it. Just had new tires put on it and when we get those paid off will start on the next little thing. I don't care how new a car is or how well it was kept up, there is always something that will need work unless you are a "drive it till it dies" type.

Normally I love Ford's but this Nissan is very nice. Thank you for selling it to us. Even wifey likes it now that she can drive again. (mostly when I am with her)

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes and we love it. Just had new tires put on it and when we get those paid off will start on the next little thing. I don't care how new a car is or how well it was kept up, there is always something that will need work unless you are a "drive it till it dies" type.

Normally I love Ford's but this Nissan is very nice. Thank you for selling it to us. Even wifey likes it now that she can drive again. (mostly when I am with her)
For sure. I paid 2200 for an 89 Honda Accord in 1999. The transmission went out right away. No one cared. Even the elder in my church that had a shop, I took it too him first to inspect it. He was more worried about the fireman in town that sold it to me. Cunts. I dealt with so much of that when I was young.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now children don't fight. I love them both and they have been great help around here. Plus, thanks to a little help from a charitable group and a lot from the fine folks at OSA we can kind of see daylight at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully within a year we will be back on solid footing and able to help others out a bit. Much more fun being the giver than the receiver.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've never understood the mentality of buying a 20-30yo used vehicle for virtually no money or a trade, and expecting a new car warranty and reliability if something goes wrong lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom