95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New rat activity, UGH! I had it parked outside last week. I think a rat found it and moved in.
Get some of those wax rat poison from Attwoods or Tractor supply that have a hole in the middle of them and wire them on the fender wells under the hood.
Mice cost me over a thousand dollars to get the wiring replaced in my F-250 earlier this year.
I have those blocks wired everywhere. They are wax so won't dissolve when water gets on them but make sure they won't melt in a hot area.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Get some of those wax rat poison from Attwoods or Tractor supply that have a hole in the middle of them and wire them on the fender wells under the hood.
Mice cost me over a thousand dollars to get the wiring replaced in my F-250 earlier this year.
I have those blocks wired everywhere. They are wax so won't dissolve when water gets on them but make sure they won't melt in a hot area.
Do they do OK in the Oklahoma summer heat?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered some pinstripe to tie the two halves together. AC guy said it needed a fan clutch. The fan is not turning fast enough cool properly
168E87E2-DF5D-4A87-8FFD-D0CAC5D0EAFC.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom