95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ford made in-line check valves for a while that could be installed when the in-pump valves went bad. I don't know if they're still available from Ford, but I've pulled several from salvage yard trucks, and they've always worked fine. Unlike the in-tank valves, the add-on ones rarely seem to go bad.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go again. I pulled the bed to investigate what I thought was a leak on the front tank. Turns out it wasn’t leaking, it was over flowing. It has a bad mixing/selector valve and basically empties the rear tank into the front tank. There’s more to it than that but that’s the end result. Now I realize I didn’t need to pull the bed but it helped me figure out the issue.
In the end, this may have been the reason the truck was parked in the first place.
View attachment 489713
Those wooden blocks look very unstable 😳

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ford made in-line check valves for a while that could be installed when the in-pump valves went bad. I don't know if they're still available from Ford, but I've pulled several from salvage yard trucks, and they've always worked fine. Unlike the in-tank valves, the add-on ones rarely seem to go bad.
Any way you could tell me the specific part name? I’d be interested in trying that

Latest posts

Top Bottom