9mm in Lever or Pump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could bring down my Ruger PCC 9mm for you to try. It's pretty sweet, even though it's a semi-auto.

:fullauto:
Thanks, but I have access to a CX4 and/or a Hi-Point. Just looking for something manually operated. :)

I'm all for weird, but curious "why"?
What is special about that combo for ya?
Nothing "special," just thought it might be kinda neat to have either one.

I've Never owned a lever-action (lol, well... other than a Daisy BB gun), and I really like my old Remington "Fieldmaster" pump .22.

9mm is pretty low recoil yet still packs a decent punch. And (until recently!) plentiful and fairly cheap.
:drunk2:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems its doable using a stick mag....but I sure cant find any.
I'm guessing you could make it work if you really wanted to with something like a Remington 7615 and some custom work or maybe like a Browning BLR that uses a box mag.

My thought process there is those are chambered in 5.56 and mag fed. 7615 is pump, BLR is lever.
22TCM is 5.56 based
Several guns are a barrel swap from shooting 22TCM and 9mm.

So I'd think if you got a mag insert for a Pmag like they use on 9mm PCC AR15s, the 7615 might cycle it...then you just gotta get a barrel cut to chamber correct and figure out the distance somehow. I know thats "easier said than done" but seems reasonably feasible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom