A better Question for Our LEO members.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can guarantee there are far more than people are willing to admit that will happily “just follow orders”. The police violate the constitution all the time. What about their oaths then? Guess it only matters sometimes. The military will be the same way. People always say there ain’t no way the military would fire on civilians. Really? Try having armed civilians that won’t back down from actually defending the constitution. We all know what would happen. Besides, they aren’t gonna target mass amounts of people. They will do it individually. They know when they show up to someone’s house with a few different cops or soldiers that 99.9% of the time the person is going to hand the guns right over. Then the state hired thugs move on to the next target. Or should I say “subject”. I’m a citizen, not a subject. And I can say if I was a cop or a soldier there ain’t no way I would ever do it. What should happen WHEN that order is given is the person giving it should immediately be arrested.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its funny you all think there will be walmarts to work at. If the big boog happens. All bets are off, food supply will determine who are kings and who are slaves and who are no longer among the living.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That doesn’t explain the actions of the National Guard.
I was thinking of a different issue, back well before Katrina. The deal with Katrina was messed up. Volunteers and the NG were trying to help and people started shooting at them. Seen video and pics of the police looting .............

Latest posts

Top Bottom