Firearm Question in Doctor's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does this mean exactly?
Repeating what he told me. Medicare required he report to much personal information and ask intrusive questions as we are discussing in this thread. Due to that he will not work with Medicare however he still takes older retired folks only charging them what they would have been charged had he worked with the Medicare system. Capisce?

Last edited:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Repeating what he told me. Medicare required he report to much personal information and ask intrusive questions as we are discussing in this thread. Due to that he will not work with Medicare however he still takes older retired folks only charging them what they would have been charged had he worked with the Medicare system. Capeesh?

Yes. I Capisce.

His Medicare must be different than mine. No such intrusive q's here.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supposedly, that question first came about roughly 20+ years ago. In all the time since that was supposedly started, I've never been asked the question. While it was mentioned above that Integris asked it of someone, we are on the Mercy network and have never been asked that. Plus, I've been to ER's and urgent cares in the past few years and never got the question there either.

If ever asked, they won't get an answer.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody's gotta do it...

View attachment 393158

If only "they" knew. 🙃😂😂😂 I don't go anywhere without mine and I can't tell you how many times Grumpy has put his gun in my purse so he can "pass inspection" ... 😏😏

Since all the doctors we see know Grumpy is/was in LE I just tell them no. And when they ask him he tells them "Well, yeah ... I kinda need it for work." 🤷 Nobody's ever looked twice at us.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Dr. Has bought guns from me and we’ve talked at gun shows where I was set up, He told me once that he had to ask if I had any guns in my house and said “ you can answer anyway you want” because they won’t check ?
I’m like most of y’all, they can kiss my a$$

Latest posts

Top Bottom