A Good Shop that Rebuilds Ford Small Blocks ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo2_250.gif

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cam listed on that forum was .456/.484 lift and 260/270, the cam in this engine is .471 intake and exhaust 276 duration. That is larger.
The intake listed on the forum was a Ford Motorsports dual plane. This is a Weiand high-flow dual plane. This is a matter of preference without flow numbers, but the Weiand intake is a very good street intake.
The carb is on there for fuel economy, strap whatever 650 you like on it. Still makes 300 horsepower.

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good machine shop , reasonable, built about 20 engines for me, some for street rods and some for race cars. always good motors. Mikes machine its behind superpawn at sw 59th and I35 in okc

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're staring at 4.00 a gallon and you guys are trying to eke every bit of horsepower out like the beach Boys are still on the charts with Good Vibrations. I would go bone stock whatever I did.

SDAinstructor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 76 Bronco I did the 5.0 EFI conversion to. I had Folks Machine Shop here in Norman rebuild both my factory 302 and the 5.0 i swapped in. They did great work and I have had no complaints yet. I love those old broncos. I hope to buy another soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom