A little CCW encounter with a happy ending.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The implication though, was a heavy, grass saturating dew with clearly visible footprints. There's not enough humidity currently to provide that much dew. It was a good read, though. And he'll get better at it...

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out who got the happy ending... :)

I don't want it to end. This story has potential. He could keep it going; say something like, "On impulse I went out to my car at oh dark thirty, and the vagrant was back, sleeping in my vehicle, pants off...

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I don't know where you guys without a dew in the mornings live, or what time you get up, and I'm not vouching for the veracity of the OP's story, but there hasn't been a single morning in the last couple of months, that the dog & I didn't have wet feet when we've come back inside after our early morning (between 4 & 4:30) pee.

Dew points, humidity and temps can differ enough in very short distances depending on how high or low that particular area is, or isn't, for it to be foggy and then not and then foggy again in the same 1/4 mile stretch.

It's been wet as hell of late in the mornings at my house.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Link! Post the news link of the arrest. Link!

Edit: A news link would validate the posting, but without a link, it still makes for a good, entertaining read. I would like to see the OP develop this, and make the naked man a stalker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom