A Little FN FiveseveN Humor/Education

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So today I walk into our local gunshop, say hello to the workers that I know and begin looking at the wall of handguns. I noticed the FiveseveN's and that they actually had a few in stock, jokingly I make small talk with one of the workers who I have not met before by mentioning how nice the FiveseveN is. In turn gun shop worker says "Yea they are great handguns! They can hold 30 rounds stock, and shoot through bodyarmor. If I was a police officer I would be afraid if these were on the street." :smack:

Now at this point I stopped and looked at him, to which he gave me a puzzling look and I told him that they hold 20 rounds and in fact the Civilian Ammunition available cannot shoot through body armor and it is illegal to own armor piercing rounds anyways. Worker turns and walks away to say nothing else to me.

There are reasons I stopped shopping locally, this being one of them.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all Gun Stores are the same, I hope you try others. When you have a person working for min. wage for counter help, who is repeating just what he thinks he has heard that is what you get. Find the owner and speak to him, I am sure you will get a different response. Counter help are not always gun people.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's only one actual stocking shop locally, other than the few pawn shops that don't have much available anyways. I still stop in and pick up ammo since they happen to have the V-Max 5.7x28 ammo.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True but they aren't using the stock ammo, they are using the ammo that's reloaded by elite which is hotter than what FN makes. It's just the fact that uneducated individuals give firearms bad names and reputations.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't hard on him at all I politely educated him, I know what it's like to have a customer be rude and I try my hardest to be as polite as I can when helping someone understand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom