A Prank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I scared a buddy of mine about that bad once. Wish I would have recorded it. And yes, while he was busy pummeling me after, I was laughing so hard I couldn't walk.

I was visiting him once, and got up before him, pretty early on a saturday. Like 6 or 7. He was a *heavy* sleeper, so I got this idea. Found a heavy black sheet, held it up in front of his door, and knocked. When he groggily opened it, I kinda followed / fell into the room. Scared him sh!tless. Hilarity ensued. But I won't try it on my wife.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Visualize seven little .355 holes in the TV, and six more from the second mag in the perpertator. That's what would have happened with my wife.

Practical---Joke = conflict of terms.

Look up "*******" in the dictionary to see this guy's picture.

I strongly suspect this was all scripted, but stuff like this can inspire our less thoughtful to emulate it, sometimes with tragic results.

I am entitled to be grouchy. Never been this old before.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am entitled to be grouchy. Never been this old before.

Thank you. I know just how you feel ... :)

That's a good way to get yourself shot around here -- or in this case a room and "toys" shot full of holes. Way too many loaded guns and armed people to be doing stupid **** like that ... At the very least you are gonna have a baseball bat pounding the **** out of you ... if it was your "lucky" day, I mean ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom