A thanks for nothing thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She will learn something from it. Even if she just learns that Grandpa loves her a lot(I am sure she knows).

The job situation is really hard for high school students.
Yep, it's a shame that people have to leave their home towns to find good jobs. In a lot of places you've got married people with kids competing for low paying jobs. Wave of the future.

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Really stinks to be treated that way. A little different with my daughter she went to work at the Orscheln store in Ada and was hired as part time and got to work about 38 hours each week, well after the first of the year they cut her hours to only 25 hours and said that it was because of Obama care, said they would have to pay insurance on her if she worked more hours. I still don't see how they justified that as that is a chain store with more then 50 employees. My son said that O"Reillys is hiring part time as much as they can with low hours, very few full time people are being hired. Sorry didn't mean to Hijack the thread and for bringing up Obama care.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do go to Clinton some. I would like to know which store it is.

I don't need to know.

I live just outside of Clinton... but I never go downtown. Unless a retailer will let me browse their inventory and (in most cases) purchase online, they're most likely not getting business from me. My only intentional stops in Clinton are Wong's and Sleep's.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name of establishment?

Keep posting the post on FB. Post it at 1:00AM. if not on their page, tag them in your post. Social Media is a real b!tch if you use it right.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name of establishment?

Keep posting the post on FB. Post it at 1:00AM. if not on their page, tag them in your post. Social Media is a real b!tch if you use it right.

My granddaughter asked me to let it go so I did and will. She said she bears them no ill will. She's more grown up than I am. And a lot more forgiving.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live just outside of Clinton... but I never go downtown. Unless a retailer will let me browse their inventory and (in most cases) purchase online, they're most likely not getting business from me. My only intentional stops in Clinton are Wong's and Sleep's.
I pass on Wong's and should pass on Sleeps, and now days I mostly do. But dang, a jelly donut and a mocha frappachino are wonderful in the morning, especially if you can find the dark chocolate mocha.

A good friend of mine and a good man too, used to live in Bessie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom