A thanks for nothing thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name of establishment?

Keep posting the post on FB. Post it at 1:00AM. if not on their page, tag them in your post. Social Media is a real b!tch if you use it right.

Yea keep doing that. Then when they are looking for some part time help for the Christmas rush she will be right there on the top of their list of people to call. :thumbup3:

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My apologies to anyone I potential offended. I've been here a few years and would like people to think me professional and a class act. I meant no disrespect to anyone.

Well wishes guys.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My granddaughter asked me to let it go so I did and will. She said she bears them no ill will. She's more grown up than I am. And a lot more forgiving.

You did a good job with her, then! Kudos to you AND her parents!! :thumb: (It's hard to sit back and watch someone mistreat our kids and even more so our grandkids. It's easier to let someone mistreat US ... I know this from personal experience ... :blush::selfangel)

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My granddaughter asked me to let it go so I did and will. She said she bears them no ill will. She's more grown up than I am. And a lot more forgiving.

Good on both of you. Her for taking that attitude, and you for teaching it across the generations. And for honoring her wishes.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still don't see how she was mistreated. Sounds like she was let go from a McJob because here availability did not meet the current needs of the business. Maybe it did when they hired her and their business needs have changed. That is unless everyone that thinks she was mistreated think that businesses only exist to provide employment and health care.

Latest posts

Top Bottom