A typical week in Vegas - 3 of these happened, one did not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these events DID NOT happen in Vegas last week

• I was propositioned by a prostitute in the elevator

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I hit a jackpot for $6,500

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • I watched a co-worker get accosted by a nearly 7 foot tall woman (debatable) in pasties on the strip

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Russell Westbrook joined us at our dinner table Thursday night

Votes: 25 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was discussing our trip to Las Vegas this past week with a co-worker. It was interesting to say the least. I thought it'd be fun to tell you a couple of things that happened, and see if you can guess which one did not.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's pretty amusing looking at the voting results so far—nobody has picked #1! I guess it's not too surprising, given how common it might be to get propositioned by a prostitute in Vegas. Well, you're all correct—#1 actually happened, so no need to vote for it, haha!

The elevators at our hotel required you to scan your room key to select your floor. Apparently, the "John" missed that detail, and his evening’s companion couldn’t get up to his room. I called for the elevator, and when the door opened, there she was, dressed exactly as you'd expect. She asked me to press a certain floor, but I explained I could only pick my own. She then straight-up told me she couldn’t reach her client and asked if I wanted her to come to my room instead. I politely declined, wished her a safe night, and thought to myself, "Yeah, I definitely don't need that kind of trouble—or whatever type of VD I'd bring home from a night like that!"

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's pretty amusing looking at the voting results so far—nobody has picked #1! I guess it's not too surprising, given how common it might be to get propositioned by a prostitute in Vegas. Well, you're all right—#1 actually happened, so no need to vote for it, haha!

The elevators at our hotel required you to scan your room key to select your floor. Apparently, the "John" missed that detail, and his evening’s companion couldn’t get up to his room. I called for the elevator, and when the door opened, there she was, dressed exactly as you'd expect. She asked me to press a certain floor, but I explained I could only pick my own. She then straight-up told me she couldn’t reach her client and asked if I wanted her to come to my room instead. I politely declined, wished her a safe night, and thought to myself, "Yeah, I definitely don't need that kind of trouble—or whatever type of VD I'd bring home from a night like that!"
That’s exactly the same thoughts I had when traveling all over the country. It wasn’t often, but hotel bars seem to be a magnet for scam artists and hookers that may have other reasons to get into your room.
The scenario was always the same. Pretty blond comes into the bar with a suitcase in hand. Complained that her reservation was canceled and had nowhere to stay the night. You could see half the customers light up and the rest roll their eyes.
Shortly after her entrance some seedy looking guy would sit at a side table by himself scanning the crowd.
I was one of the eye roll guys knowing once she got into the room the buddy wasn’t far behind to relieve the customer of his cash and valuables.

Latest posts

Top Bottom