Academy has ammo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
My order from Academy was delivered by FEDEX but my driver didn't ring the doorbell so I'm not real sure how long the ammo had been sitting on the front porch waiting for a 'porch pirate' to rip it off.......it's best to check a few times during the day if you know when it's supposed to arrive.

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My order from Academy was delivered by FEDEX but my driver didn't ring the doorbell so I'm not real sure how long the ammo had been sitting on the front porch waiting for a 'porch pirate' to rip it off.......it's best to check a few times during the day if you know when it's supposed to arrive.
Should be able to set up text or email alerts for tracking/delivery.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Set up tracking alerts.
You can do it through Academy’s order tracking.
And you can also do it through the carrier.
I always set up text notifications through Academy & FedEx.......those, my Ring doorbell, and the dog let me know exactly when stuff shows up.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I bought a motion sensor on Amazon. The sensor is battery operated, but it came with two 120V receivers that plug in. Stuck one in the back bathroom (by the bedroom) and the other one here in the den.

I mounted the sensor outside over the front door and pointed it down at an angle so it would only pick up someone approaching the porch (within 15-20ft). Works great so far.

It also picks up the occasional kitty and birdie... :D
:drunk2:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I've seen that a couple times but when you go to check out it gives you a discount knocking it back down to 5

Screenshot_2020-04-21-15-31-21.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom