Academy has ammo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Ok Jmike, it was nice of you to tell folks about it. I just took your first reply wrong. The " I'll just stick with the guys who treat me right" I took to mean I wasn't. I was.just pointing out that there was ammo available locally which was about in the middle of that price range. Same for the .223, although it is now actually below the low range listed as there is no tax and no shipping. I am not trying to scalp. I got to targetsportsusa.com and use them as my guide line. They have been the lowest prices on most things....when it is in stock. Sorry I took you the wrong way

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I think we all appreciate when someone posts a deal here so that others can easily see where they can find what they are looking for and maybe even save some money. That's why I try to post any deal that I find that may be of interest to others.

@KurtM Since you dropped the price on your .223 I think what you are asking is fair in this market and since I need some .223/5.56 I would buy yours if I had the funds to do so.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ok Jmike, it was nice of you to tell folks about it. I just took your first reply wrong. The " I'll just stick with the guys who treat me right" I took to mean I wasn't. I was.just pointing out that there was ammo available locally which was about in the middle of that price range. Same for the .223, although it is now actually below the low range listed as there is no tax and no shipping. I am not trying to scalp. I got to targetsportsusa.com and use them as my guide line. They have been the lowest prices on most things....when it is in stock. Sorry I took you the wrong way

Crap. My bad. I see that.
Sorry...wasn't an attack at you specifically.
I meant that I'm a regular shopper at Academy because they have what I need/want, when I need/want it, & at better prices than most other retail stores.
…………..cabin fever.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Browning boxes are back in stock. Just ordered the max
Same here, thanks for the info. Also ordered some 12ga target loads. Been shooting a lot of clays lately.

1.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom