academy has stevens 200 on sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got the paper ad for this gun in the mail. When I saw it I said, "Holy crap, I need to go get one!". I was all ready to get the 7mm-08 one. It was promptly shut down by my significant other with "What do you need another one for?"
:grumble:

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have all the specs but the Savage has the accu-trigger, the Stevens 200 is pretty much the Savage less the accu-trigger, the Edge is a WHOLE different animal! I'm not for sure if things can interchange but I'm just guessing that is probably a no. Post this question over on Savage Shooters forum they will probably have the differences down the the poundage of trigger springs :-) Later,

Kirk

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just called the Tulsa store at 41st and Sheridan and the chick said they have both .270 and 7mm08 for 179$. Said it was a sale for Texas only but got sliped into ok ads too.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just called the Tulsa store at 41st and Sheridan and the chick said they have both .270 and 7mm08 for 179$. Said it was a sale for Texas only but got sliped into ok ads too.

I called that same store and the dude told me it was a no-go on the sale. And I was free to go pick one up on Tuesday. Dangit!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom