academy has stevens 200 on sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. All the OKC area stores. The southside one had about 2 dozen .270's left at 5pm, northside 10ish and Norman and Edmond were out.

Ain't she purdy? (No, but she's cheap and easy. :woot:)

ai631.photobucket.com_albums_uu32_z06dantheman_IMG_2981.jpg

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a follow up. I purchased one in 7mm last week from academy as my first deer/hunting rifle. Put a dednutz (savage, round receiver) mount on with a nikon prostaff 3-9x40. Sighted it in yesterday. Seems like a great setup.

From my research, they are indeed the same as the pre-accutrigger savage model 10/110. The barrels and stocks are interchangeable. Note that these rifles have the center feed "blind" magazines, so you have to get an appropriate stock to match that.

Lots of people just sand the factory stock smooth and hit it with their favorite krylon rattle-can camo jobs and call it good (it is free-floated).

Also, even though they do not have the accutrigger, I found several sites that describe how to safely adjust the trigger down a bit...all you need is a screw driver and some common sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom