academy has stevens 200 on sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of people just sand the factory stock smooth and hit it with their favorite krylon rattle-can camo jobs and call it good (it is free-floated).

You'll want to check your stock to make sure it is truly free-floated. Mine makes very slight contact at the front edge of the stock. I'll hit it with a little sand paper or a Dremel and all should be good. Just something to be aware of.

I don't think it was advertised.

walkeraw

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are still a few of these "prior Black Friday/Christmas sale" specials (.270 cal only) available in Tulsa and Broken Arrow.
....even after some dealer purchased 8 at one time for resale at the gunshow this coming weekend. Was told by Academy that when these are all sold, prices revert back to "retail".

My family took advantage of this low price ($179) and are VERY happy with our purchases! :hyper: :hyper:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
triggers aint bad...i have played with them and they are crisp with minimal work...i am talking less than 15 minutes and the gun is back together

Latest posts

Top Bottom