Active Shooter at YouTube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shooter opens fire at YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, three injured
Kevin Fagan, Trisha Thadani, Annie Ma, Peter Fimrite | on April 3, 2018
%3A%2F%2Fwww.sfgate.com%2Fnews%2Farticle%2FPolice-respond-to-reports-of-possible-shooting-at-1

A San Bruno resident who identified himself as Jesse said he was getting a hamburger at Carls Jr. across the street from the YouTube offices when he suddenly heard three shots in rapid succession. A young woman came out of the office, shot in the left leg. He said he helped drag her into the restaurant before hearing more shots ring out.

Jesse said he ran back toward the YouTube office and looked through the doorway and saw a woman lying on the ground.

“She was dead, I’m sure of it,” he said. “Those 10 shots were rapid fire - it was no mercy. There were four more shots after that. I wish I had had a gun but I didn’t. I had to be smart and get out of there. I had to be fast.”

The eyewitness said the entire episode took about 30 seconds.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now they are saying she is a scorned yt user/peta/Vegan/Persian/Bodybuilder/Activists, who may or may not have been in a relationship with one of the victims and was very upset about having her yt channel deleted among other things. In other words, Just another crazy person!

Meanwhile, back at the news station they are saying, damn! She was one of us!

Latest posts

Top Bottom