Amazon Alternative?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm... if they simply link to other sites, then shipping rates would likely be all over the board. Not sure I want to bother with that. Too much possibility that shipping will skyrocket total cost.

One aspect of Amazon that I do like is the consistency with shipping costs (and the Prime option - free shipping - is great if [BIG "if"] enough merchandise is purchased through the year).

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna keep the site in mind when I want/need something. If after I check them out and shipping becomes an issue I'll look elsewhere. But a "not woke" alternative to Amazon seems like a good thing to me. I'll at least give them a try before I decide there's a problem.

I also like the fact they're partnered with a lot of shooting-related companies.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah that's the link that tells me to download the app. I'm using my phone.

Thanks anyway.

Yeah...I forget a lot of people do everything with their phones. I still prefer using my computer when I'm home. I only use my phone for calls or as a GPS when I need to find something. I hate browsing the internet on my phone. I guess I'm kind of a dinosaur that way...

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love Amazon! Mostly because I don’t have to leave the house and returns are easy. Also, with the Amazon card I get 5% cash back. I buy everything there…..tv’s, computers, you name it. I listen to their music app all night with my headphones. I go to Sam’s Club once a month for groceries, and that’s it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom