Amazon Alternative?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a story on the Fox News website. This company, PublicSq, is saying they're a conservative alternative to Amazon. I'm not sure they're quite in the same league as Amazon just yet from browsing their website but they do list products/companies Amazon wouldn't...like gun or gun related websites. Apparently they vet companies they place on the website to ensure they aren't political.

It's not as easy to navigate and many products are listed with links to the seller's website because they don't actually fulfill all the product orders.

Here's a link to the story on Fox: Anti-woke marketplace PublicSq. to begin trading on NYSE

Just wonder if anyone's heard of them or placed an order thru them?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
App download required?

I don't think so. I didn't. I think there's an app available, though. It seems like the site mostly advertises and links to product websites. I'm not sure if they stock anything in a physical location yet. Many of the products they link to are American made. And they're gun friendly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom