Adjusted factory trigger on Ruger American Predator Creedmoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Might be better to have a gun shop do it. I can see me screwing this thing six ways to Sunday.

I would help you if even just a second set of eyes!! It is not all that hard and being a fellow cheap bastidge I would hate to see ya pay someone to do such an easy project!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would help you if even just a second set of eyes!! It is not all that hard and being a fellow cheap bastidge I would hate to see ya pay someone to do such an easy project!
Thanks. If I go with the Boyd's stock, I'll be taking you up on that.
Does the bedding crack after a while and have to be patched?
Watched a couple of them now and some say to bed only in two spots and a few show bedding all the way back to the tang.
Interesting.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If cracked it has lost its base and would need to be replaced. Have never had one crack. Fellow I grew up with bedded one when we were teenagers, still holding strong as of about 5 years ago.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I just finished my buddy's. Ruger American in .308. First pic is the dirty work. Remington 700 action screws work perfect. Second pic is the finished product ready to go. It shot 1-1/2 MOA out of the box. I'll give a range report in a week or two.

Attachments

• IMG_2982.jpeg
    IMG_2982.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1246.JPG
    IMG_1246.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 151

Latest posts

Top Bottom