Afghan Man Arrested Today In OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And THIS is why it bugs me that the state legislature sought to ban firearms from polling places on Election Day!!

ETA: Did the law change? I cannot find anything that confirms or denies the right to carry at a polling place on voting day. Can anyone confirm or point us toward a statute on this topic please?
Don't open carry, and don't talk.....carry.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And THIS is why it bugs me that the state legislature sought to ban firearms from polling places on Election Day!!

ETA: Did the law change? I cannot find anything that confirms or denies the right to carry at a polling place on voting day. Can anyone confirm or point us toward a statute on this topic please?

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is a tribal member of the Cherokee if I remember correctly.

But still a **** stain - corrupt mother ****er

Just an embarrassment all the way around —- close to last in education but first in making the state look like a cesspool with “medical” weed grown by Chinese expatriates

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously doubt it
Try this:
A representative with Stitt’s office sent KOCO 5 a statement, saying that, “Gov. Kevin Stitt welcomes Afghans fleeing the terrorist Taliban regime to come to Oklahoma and live in the freedom we hold so dearly. Our office is exploring every possible avenue to help to ensure no American citizen nor any of our allies are left behind.”
As scenes of panic and despair from Kabul permeated print and electronic media last month, Enchassi said he and his organization have been contacted with countless offers of help and support. Oklahoma’s Kevin Stitt was among 37 U.S. governors to declare their willingness to accept refugees.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom