Afghan Man Arrested Today In OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now now, you know that Blinken and Mayorkas had everyone “vetted” before they brought them here! 🙄
According to the accounts I’ve read from the veterans who did the heavy lifting in getting people out during Biden’s Bungle, every single person they rescued had to be vetted by and vouched for by those veterans, while State (and other gov’t agencies) was basically letting any swinging d*ck through.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big community of Afghans in NW OKC
Yep, I enjoyed further down in the actually news story how one of the reasons for them being in Oklahoma was the more “lax gun laws”.

It is much larger than most realize, Shawn Ryan Show Ep 116 with Sarah Adams was quite enlightening, especially if you take time and do some of your own research to corroborate. High up commanders in terror organizations are now diplomatic heads of state run offices such as travel and documentation. They are quite literally creating entire identities for their minions and giving them legitimate travel docs and paperwork to fly to non watch list countries then come here via various methods of travel.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I enjoyed further down in the actually news story how one of the reasons for them being in Oklahoma was the more “lax gun laws”.

It is much larger than most realize, Shawn Ryan Show Ep 116 with Sarah Adams was quite enlightening, especially if you take time and do some of your own research to corroborate. High up commanders in terror organizations are now diplomatic heads of state run offices such as travel and documentation. They are quite literally creating entire identities for their minions and giving them legitimate travel docs and paperwork to fly to non watch list countries then come here via various methods of travel.
You have a link to the actual story? I’d like to read it

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom