Agree with Bill!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Never been a fan of the man but seems lately that he is a lib that I agree with on a lot of topics....

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah he is saying it out loud so I'll give him that.

But...

He is a liberal. Make no mistake, he is supporting the decline of America.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is only giving lips service. Trying to convince all the lunatics on the left settle down so they can continue the march to push their agenda. I don't think for a minute that he really mean anything he is saying. But that is just me, I have been wrong before.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is only giving lips service. Trying to convince all the lunatics on the left settle down so they can continue the march to push their agenda. I don't think for a minute that he really mean anything he is saying. But that is just me, I have been wrong before.
Yeah he is saying it out loud so I'll give him that.

But...

He is a liberal. Make no mistake, he is supporting the decline of America.
IDK, I've always felt there was a certain brutalist honesty in Maher. I've heard him call himself a hypocrite on certain things, which is unheard of in today's crop of leftists. Sure Bill wants big government, but he openly admits he's a "unmarried, childless pot smoking libertine who never matured". Daydreaming about idyllic scenarios that would never work is perfectly fine, but the people who do that aren't the people we should vote into government office to set policy.

Even Bill admitted in that last monologue that not every problem can be fixed by a regulation. So by default, he'd be a better candidate for political office in California than pretty much every other candidate they've had in decades. Now that's some USDA Prime irony right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom