Agree with Bill!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was he the one that was praying for a recession so DJT would loose. Call me crazy but I don't buy it.
I think he realizes he was wrong on that, even if he can't say it out loud. He's admitted his mistakes in the past which again, is NOT a typical leftist trait.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Problem seems to be that some get an opinion and regardless of what they might hear later, they can't be swayed from that original opinion.

Granted, I've not cared for Maher in the past, and I doubt that I'd want to associate with him very much, but when someone comes out and says something truthful, then I have to give them some credit.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you haven't realized the tv is pulling your strings yet and has been weaponized I don't know how to break it to you. They don't call it programing for nothing. Turn the idiot box off and critical thinking can only flourish.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you haven't realized the tv is pulling your strings yet and has been weaponized I don't know how to break it to you. They don't call it programing for nothing. Turn the idiot box off and critical thinking can only flourish.

Clue for you. Those are YouTube videos, although they are from TV shows. However, the ones I posted were selectively chosen to be watched. In reality, I do very little TV watching, and that is only when we are working our summer job and are staying in hotels.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he just goes which ever way the wind is blowing. He sees that people are finally getting fed up with the leftist BS. Public opinion is moving back to the right so he is just following the crowd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom