Worst Fast Food Chain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of last week.

Like fried chicken gizzards ?.....don't go to the Grandy's on 12th St. in Moore.

Like chicken fried steak ?......don't go to the Grandy's on 12th St. in Moore.

Mama got one gizzard down and I spat out in a napkin my one and only bite of my CFS and we got up and left.

Plum Nasty !

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was watching the news this morning ( considering how little I pay attention to it anymore it’s a wonder I heard it) and they were talking about the untethered inflation in that industry. I thought you just now noticing that? Probably 3/4 of the fast food places have priced theirselves out of my business. I still remember about a year ago when I pulled thru Slotski <sp?> and they had raised their basic menu sandwiches to $20. I told the dork on the speaker no thanks their food wasn’t worth that.
The Schlotzky's Original sandwich - Medium is 8.79, it contains 860 calories

The Schlotzky's Original sandwich - "Giant" is 15.39 and contains 1670 calories.

The recommended calorie intake for the average man is 2500.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
The Schlotzky's Original sandwich - Medium is 8.79, it contains 860 calories

The Schlotzky's Original sandwich - "Giant" is 15.39 and contains 1670 calories.

The recommended calorie intake for the average man is 2500.
If you're going to calorie count don't go to fast food joints.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Change is a comin', that's for sure.

Folks will either cut out one expenditure to finance fast food, start cooking at home, quit buying the carbonated sugar drinks when they go out, or start cooking more.

How much of that 48 bucks was for drinks?
She only drinks water, so his was the only one.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked Grandy's, went to I-240 and Western about 2 years ago. It was barely edible, haven't been back.

We would go to Schlotsky maybe once a year. Order a Giant Original and split it.
Was a good sammich, for something different. Last time we went, about a year ago, it was around $11 with tax.

Since the Gates biohazard attack, I cook AT HOME. We typically out, one time per month, usually Mex; unless we make it to the Lawton lunch meet up. 3 of our usual lunch places have shut down. A couple of other places have shut down. I believe several more will fail by summer.

We have made the last 3 Lawton lunches, and had fast food.

Cooking at home, we eat better, feel better and spend less $$$$.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0720.jpeg

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McCrap has been on shifted list since my first, last and ONLY visit in 1975.
Taco Hell is 1/2 mm ahead.
Wendy is slightly better, though the Frosty is good..
Jack in the Box is a step in front.

My #1 through college was What-a-Burger. Haven't been in for years.
Sonic is hit or miss. The only burger that has a possibility of being decent is the double meat, bacon burger. Regular burger is barely edible.
Traveling, we stop at DQ or Braum's. Some really good ones, occasionally a bad one. DQ in Lawton doesn't qualify as dog food. I was so hopeful when it opened.
Haven't been in a Sub-Way in 10+ years.

With the Pedo inflation, skyrocketing prices; I normally avoid fast Taco. KFC is ridiculous prices. Firehouse seems to be the best bang for the buck. Taco Casa is favorite taco.
I wish Taco Casa would expand their territory north. I grew up on Casa in Durant, no other fast food mexican stacks up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom