Finally got Covid...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
112 in the shop plus a fever...that sucked.
When I had it, I had a 103*-104* fever for nearly two weeks. I couldn’t get warm—it was the middle of August and I had to turn the AC off. Hell’s bells, I thought I was going to have to turn the heat on. A 112* shop would’ve sounded like heaven back then.

Good luck kicking this. Hopefully yours isn’t as bad as mine was.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what is "a dose"? paste?
94 mcg per pound of body weight. If your using the liquid, that can be calculated and converted to CCs. I "think" the liquid is a smaller concentration (50% smaller) of the active ingredient so you must double the resultant number of CCs.
I buy the paste and body weight is marked on the plunger, just dial it to your weight and squirt that dose out.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
did you use the horse paste? how much do you take?
yes, body weights are marked on the plunger, take whatever amount = your body weight.
The breakdown is 94 mcg/pound of your body weight. That can be calculated and then converted to CCs for dosage with a syringe.
I'm 230 lbs, thats 21,620 mcg. Thats 22 CCs. A liquid container like this has body weights listed on the top.
1722967976283.png

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely going around. I know 5 that have it.
Ivermectin works, the sooner the better.

The "experts" know the jab is ineffective, yet still pushing it.

This variant may not be lethal, but it is miserable.

I've had it twice. 1st time, hospital for a month. 2nd time, last December, Ivermectin and done in 4 days.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take the Ivermectin at the very first sign of any symptom, light fever, slight fatigue... if its not Covid, it wont hurt you to take it anyway.
I literally felt 100% better within 12-14 hours and after just 8 hours I was 80% better. But I didnt waste a minute taking it once I felt a slight fever.
Time is important. I had a friend whos husband got one of the variants 2 years ago and waited till day 7 to go to the ER. He was already too late. They put him on a vent and dosed with ivermectin and whatever else...he died. DONT wait.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take the Ivermectin at the very first sign of any symptom, light fever, slight fatigue... if its not Covid, it wont hurt you to take it anyway.
I literally felt 100% better within 12-14 hours and after just 8 hours I was 80% better. But I didnt waste a minute taking it once I felt a slight fever.
Time is important. I had a friend whos husband got one of the variants 2 years ago and waited till day 7 to go to the ER. He was already too late. They put him on a vent and dosed with ivermectin and whatever else...he died. DONT wait.
do you just take 1 dose ?

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personal experience, depends on how long you have had it before you start kicking it with Ivermectin. Take one dose a day until you feel like you no longer need it. Taking it a week or more will not have side effects for 99.99% of the people. The FLCC Dr's recommend 2 doses a day for people really in trouble, but I have not ran across anyone that bad. It works also to take it later if you have naturally gotten over most of the symptoms without it but still have some symptoms still hanging on also. Yep, the horse paste is marked out in lbs of weight. Humans systems are very similar to horses, and it works the same.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I have both had Covid three different times in three different years. First year we got the Monoclonal Antibody Infusion and was good to go in about 24 hours. Second year, we were prescribed the Plaxovid. In the wife's case, she still helped our son paint the inside of his garage while I was sickly for the 5 days of the medicine. This last time, we went with the Ivermectin, and I was good to go in one day. Wife's also improved, but she also had some other issue to deal with, so it took her a bit longer than a day.

A friend helped us with the liquid Ivermectin and even have us some of the liquid. We brought it with us on our Summer job here in Oregon, but so far have not needed a dose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom