Finally got Covid...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. For the last the last 6 Summers, we've worked for a company out of the Tulsa area doing road and pavement condition surveys in various states. This year, we've been working to do roads in Oregon, and we just finished up the initial database of roads on Saturday. We are now waiting to see if there are any roads or sections of roads that we need to do over because of either an equipment or operator error. We just finished the first initial set of redo's yesterday.

We are also waiting to see if the company gets the data needed from the National Park Service to do some of the roads in some of the national parks.

Nothing like a job where one gets paid for seeing new country.
I must say I don't much about your summer gig, but I am envious of your travel job

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes, body weights are marked on the plunger, take whatever amount = your body weight.
The breakdown is 94 mcg/pound of your body weight. That can be calculated and then converted to CCs for dosage with a syringe.
I'm 230 lbs, thats 21,620 mcg. Thats 22 CCs. A liquid container like this has body weights listed on the top.
View attachment 500192
this or the paste? Which one on Amazon?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had it twice before covid was a thing. December of '19 and then again in Jan of '20. My boss had it in November of '19, and the friend who I caught it from had been hanging around Washington State a lot in late '19 and was actually admitted into the hospital with a "viral pneumonia" around Thanksgiving of '19.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife came down with Covid Wednesday night and is still battling it. Was suppose to leave today for 5 day trip to the mountains but had to cancel it. Just wish she felt better and hoping I don't catch the crap again. Four weeks total including ICU in the hospital and 4 and half months on oxygen for me last time was no fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom