Air Guns a brave new world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckupe

New to the site!
Reaction score
I will be at the OKC gun show this weekend displaying a few air guns. The reason is two-fold, one to allow people to look and feel of these guns (hard to buy from a picture) and every shooter should have at least one and second to get more interest in air gun shooting. I would like to start extreme bench rest shooting in OKC. I know there is interest in the Tulsa area to do this, also. There are many new guns on the market today that show great advancement in air gun technology and the advantages are many. I will have at the show an Olympic class rifle and pistol, a high powered new generation bullpup, and high power big bore rifle. If you are at the show come and look at the air guns.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKCGC every Monday morning at the main club house, indoor benchrest air gun match, the record shooting starts at 9:00
practice from about 8:15 to 9:00. 2 classes of airguns sporter weight($750 and under) and unlimited.
We shoot 3 paper targets, average 20 shots per target plus sighters. The last target has a tie breaker shot on it
and it has been needed many times to break total score ties for the match.
Come join us.

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought based on a picture (and a bunch of research). Mine is a .22 caliber Diana Model 52. I'm lusting after a Benjamin Discovery right now, but I just don't have the disposable income to spend on it at the moment.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Love my cheap little Crosman 1077 for shooting rats and low cost Appleseed AQT practice on scaled down targets in the garage.

If the 25 caliber Sig MCX/MPX PCP's ever hit the market for a reasonable price and live up to the hype, I will have to own one.

OSA really needs an airgun forum. C'mon OSA show some love for the pneumatics.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love my cheap little Crosman 1077 for shooting rats and low cost Appleseed AQT practice on scaled down targets in the garage.

If the 25 caliber Sig MCX/MPX PCP's ever hit the market for a reasonable price and live up to the hype, I will have to own one.

OSA really needs an airgun forum. C'mon OSA show some love for the pneumatics.

I second the suggestion. I'd like to learn more about this option.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the ruger air magnum in 22 cal I like how it preforms but looking for something thats not as load ( sound louder than a reg 22lr). Been looking just havent broke down and got anything.
Also would like to get something in the 38 cal range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom