Alaska Monsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the Roku channel. I swear it is the dumbest thing I have seen in a long time. Not only are the cast members dumber than hell, but for "Live long Alaskans" they have no firearm sense for the area they are in, or for what they are trying to find.

The first (and only) episode I watched they were hunting for Bigfoot or Bushman as they called it. Supposed to have been reported in the area for 500 years, 7 to 10 feet tall and up to 1000 pounds. Catches and kills caribou with it's hands and teeth. Also lots of bear around. What weapons do they carry you ask? One guy has a long barreled DA revolver, two have 18 in barrel shotguns without butt stocks. One carries an M-1 carbine Enforcer and one carries a hunting knife. I think I saw one of the others with a 9mm but could not see it well.

Way to much yelling and running around in Gators. Standing next to their trap, after dark, burning sage over themselves because it is the native way. Leader of the group wears what looks like part of a bearskin over his shoulders which could get him mistaken for a target and shot.

All in all I think the folks from here could do a better job. Now if you look at it as a comedy show it MIGHT be worth watching.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of a lot of those series on TV that are made for TV and not real life. It's all for entertainment of the folks that live in condo's and never get more than a mile away from their home from birth to death and it seems there are a lot of folks like that.
They think that's how people really live outside of their bubble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom