Alright, Which One of You is This?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I laughed this morning...Biden was mumbling something about "maybe we can have family gatherings and be back to normal for Independence Day"

News flash:

Some of us have been rolling right along since this BS started.

The most important thing to come out of this is the recognition of who is willing to harm their livelihood, who is willing to forsake family gatherings, exhibit a lack of faith and cancel church, and who will report their neighbors to authorities for failure to observe ordinances.

I went to a mainstream popular restaurant the other night. The tables were spaced, everyone was required to wear a mask. The limited seating meant a long wait, so the family and myself went down the road to another spot. I realized that we have been somewhat unaware of the cowardice exhibited because we primarily dine at restaurants owned by recent immigrants, who understand what a real problem is, therefore they ignore the petty ordinances and continue to serve those who choose to spend money with them.

Anyone that feels this is unsafe is 100% free to not partake, and stay home. So, to you're point - a lot of this have been "over this" from the start.
Yep, as I've stated before, the mask just takes my money elsewhere. I don't argue, just leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom