American Made Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a bunch of American knife companies, and a bunch of them makes knives here. There are even some who make knives overseas using American steel—f’rinstance, I have a Civivi Elementum that’s made in China, but it has a Nitro-V blade, which is American-made steel. Magnacut and any blade steel that begins with CPM (Crucible Particle Metallurgy) originated in the US, regardless of where the knife was bolted together.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I am not carrying around my French made Douk-Douk that I adore, I carry around stuff from Moore Maker or Case. Fixed blades are typically either Esee or Moore Maker.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for my favorite American-made knife, I’d be hard pressed to pick one, as I like them all. I have a Zero Tolerance that I’ve been carrying for years, plus a Tops El Pionero and a Montana Knife Company Speedgoat that I just got, and they’re all excellent knives.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a bunch of American knife companies, and a bunch of them makes knives here. There are even some who make knives overseas using American steel—f’rinstance, I have a Civivi Elementum that’s made in China, but it has a Nitro-V blade, which is American-made steel. Magnacut and any blade steel that begins with CPM (Crucible Particle Metallurgy) originated in the US, regardless of where the knife was bolted together.
I'm had one of those floating around in my amazon cart for a year now. Haven't felt like I had to have it yet, but its tempting.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• stub.jpg
    stub.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm had one of those floating around in my amazon cart for a year now. Haven't felt like I had to have it yet, but its tempting.
The one I got is the Elementum II Button Lock. The only issue I’ve had with it was that I caught the clip on something and bent it, but I replaced it with one of their flamed titanium clips (two for $17) and haven’t had a repeat of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom