American Made Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This I will try to post daily some who will be at our 2024 show. First shot.
IMG_0426.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a bunch of American knife companies, and a bunch of them makes knives here. There are even some who make knives overseas using American steel—f’rinstance, I have a Civivi Elementum that’s made in China, but it has a Nitro-V blade, which is American-made steel. Magnacut and any blade steel that begins with CPM (Crucible Particle Metallurgy) originated in the US, regardless of where the knife was bolted together.
Civi knives are serious quality with incredible steel.
I’m on my first Damascus and can’t be happier with the quality of the blade.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many years ago the now deceased Chairman of the bank I worked at bought me a made in Oklahoma sawtooth back Sabertooth Knife from Jefferson Spivey. A few years before Jefferson died I met him at his Yukon home and he let me pick through every walnut handle he had and I chose one with amazing character.

Jefferson rode a horse from the Pacific to the Atlantic and from Canada to Mexico living off the land with his Sabertooth knife. It's too big for everyday use but it will always be my favorite for the history it represents.

Razor sharp and will cut anything anytime including as a saw.

Last edited:

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many years ago the now deceased Chairman of the bank I worked at bought me a made in Oklahoma sawtooth back Sabertooth Knife from Jefferson Spivey. A few years before Jefferson died I met him at his Yukon home and he let me pick through every walnut handle he had and I chose one with amazing character.

Jefferson rode a horse from the Pacific to the Atlantic and from Canada to Mexico living off the land with his Sabertooth knife. It's too big for everyday use but it will always be my favorite for the history it represents.

Razor sharp and will cut anything anytime including as a saw.
I’d like to see this if you’d post some pictures.
Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom