Ammo (even .22) getting back to normal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No the same crap will happen all over again when Hillary takes office.

During the primary's she will profess to being a life long hunter and skeet shooter, and the masses of uninformed voters will put her in office.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a question for y'all. Do you guys think the ammo price will drop to pre-Obama when Obama leaves office and the new president takes office?

I doubt it. The masses have shown they'll buy ammo even at the current prices; why would the manufacturers cut into their profits if they don't have to?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt it. The masses have shown they'll buy ammo even at the current prices; why would the manufacturers cut into their profits if they don't have to?

I don't believe the manufacturers have raised their prices much overall. It's the distributors and gougers that are artificially inflating the prices.

Soonere39

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I was 4th in line at Academy and they didn't have any 9mm. When they do have it (which is most of the time) you have to be there fairly early but occasionally they will have 9mm a couple hours later. But they never have 9mm on Tues/thursday/weekends

Capo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't things get out of control after sandy hook? That was almost a year ago. Obama has been in office for almost 5 years..... I can't wait until gas get back down to pre Obama when it was $.99 a gallon

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't things get out of control after sandy hook? That was almost a year ago. Obama has been in office for almost 5 years..... I can't wait until gas get back down to pre Obama when it was $.99 a gallon

The last time gas was 99 cents a gallon was during Clinton's administration. So quite a while before the current President, and I seriously doubt those days will ever come back no matter who's in the WH.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It was below a $0.99/gallon pre-Obama....by maybe 10 years before Obama, but it was before him, yeah.

And, BTW; December to June is 6 months, which is not really "almost a year".

Latest posts

Top Bottom